18) The Government Elder-Abuse Continues


25 Willow Cres., my house, was ILEGALLY confiscated
 by the Ontario Government in 2006.

25 Willow Cres. , while in the temporary ownership of the Crown, was stolen from the Ontario Government on Dec. 9/2010 by Ontario Lawyers.    

25 Willow Cres. house possession was then  brutaly optained by a Ontario Government enforcement Officer. He used as authority a by him forged Superior Court-Order. 

Detailed documentation are in blog 3 published in HTTP://FORGOTTENCANADIAN.BLOGSPOT.CA/

Attention Kristina:   Open Letter

As you made us, Ingeborg and Arnold Guettler, believe that you have been designated to be the only legal direct Ontario Government connection. 

All the from you requested legal undertakings, including 60 days notification time were attended and fullered up by us.

To inform you: My husband and I driving by our house, 25 Willow Cres. every day to inform our-self of visible status of our stolen residence.

Yesterday Mar. 8/2023 I, Arnold Guettler, drove by the house as usable and went back to our living-quarter.

Around 1 pm while we were taking a nap, I Ingeborg answered the phone call. OPP Police Officer Reynolds was on the line and informed me that she wants to speak to Arnold.

Arnold, I was told, that it was ilegall to drive by the house. If I Arnold would do this again, drive by the house, I would be arrested for harassments.    

In disbelieve I drove to the Police station in Orillia and confirmed her name and ask to speak to a Police Officer.

I was told to wait by a Police Officer till Officer Reynolds comes to the Station or have her call me at home. I selected to stay and wait.

When she came, I asked for clarification on her absurd allegations and unfounded statements.

After a civil conversation I was assured by her, that I could continue to drive by the house, whit-out being afraid of being arrested.    

 today  9.March 2023  Arnold and Ingeborg Guettler. 


Send also to Kristina by ordinary Mail





  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4) Bewiesene Schwerverbrechen An Senioren Absichtlich Ignoriert !

28) 25 Willow Cres. POSESSION Is The Issue

24) In Canada/Ontario Human Rights Fore Many Canadian Seniors Are A Elusion